Projects Specialist, Procurement – Rogers, AR, US | Jobs
Rogers, AR, USLocation:
Fri, Jan 21 ’22Posted on:
RDC, an award winning architectural firm with a diverse portfolio is currently seeking a Projects Specialist to work with our Procurement team.
The Projects Specialist is a crucial part of an agile and creative team responsible for the coordination and implementation of bespoke hospitality projects, FFE procurement, art curation, and other “off the beaten path” projects within the company. This role will work closely with our clients to implement some of the most highly visual and prominent portions of projects. This role will have creative opportunities balanced with business responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has experience in at least two of the following: architectural/interior design, custom manufacturing, and global logistics. Administrative acumen is required. This role works closely with studio leadership and must be able to collaborate with other service studios. The Special Projects and Procurement team’s primary role is to support the company’s larger project needs.
The Project Specialist will actively manage work plans, schedules, project communication, documentation, and project assignments. This will include assisting in vendor communication, client interaction, and presentation creation at direction of supervisor.
In short, a Project Specialist position requires business mentality with a design attitude.
Some travel is required. Remote work is available depending on circumstance.
- Participate in project selections, finishes, and aesthetic documentation.
- Compile project data and details for client presentations.
- Assist in the creation and onsite facilitation of custom projects.
- Strengthen vendor/supplier relationships through negotiating in a manner that is professional and consistent.
- Maintain and update project specifications and budgets daily through provided software.
- Understand, research, and identify potential value engineering suggestions.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of monthly tender, receiving, and timeline reports.
- Analyze and negotiate bids with vendor to identify advantageous pricing, quality, logistics, service and verification to specifications.
- Produce logistics forecasting and timeline planning.
- Oversee data entry of specifications, request for quotes, purchase orders, and expediting.
- Track invoices, PO’s and vouchers per project item.
- Research, establish and adhere to relevant city/county agency requirements.
- Maintain continuous flow of critical information.
- Direct the preparation, tracking, and issuance of bid documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in an interior design, architecture, construction management, or related field from an accredited program preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in custom fabrication or manufacturing processes
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality FFE purchasing and strategic sourcing.
- Knowledge of FFE brands and brand standards preferred.
- Knowledge of architectural detailing and current construction standards.
- Understanding of architectural design and related fields.
- Understanding of Addenda and Construction Change Directive procedures.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit (latest version) and other business software and their application to contract documents preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Advanced oral and written English communication skills.
RDC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please submit your resume through our website at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=7b04d6a8-4ea4-42d4-9e5e-abb8f24d71c9&ccId=125197548_3003&lang=en_US
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. RDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source link Google News