Procurement Team Manager (German speaking) job with Lidl
Our Procurement Department is now seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and highly organised Procurement Team Manager to be part of the wider Store Equipment team and head up their Refrigeration procurement team.
This fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running, working on some exciting projects from the get-go. You will be working on strategic and tactical projects with high level of autonomy and leadership, as well as with high level of exposure to Lidl GB Board of Directors and Schwarz Procurement International.
What you’ll do
- Lead the procurement team comprising of 4 employees responsible for the refrigeration equipment
- Responsible for a team of project managers and administrators tasked with delivering the refrigeration team functions and areas of responsibility (which include procurement processes management, cost management, administration, contract management
- Lead and drive innovation
- Responsible for planning and management within the team for successful implementation of projects
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders and representing the team in senior project meetings to board level
- Ensuring the management and development of National and International supplier relationships for long-lasting partnerships
- Ensuring adherence to best practice of Procurement processes and procedures across the business
- Responsible for recruitment, personnel management and development of the team
What you’ll need
- Team management experience is essential
- Excellent Project management skills
- Able to deliver the projects reliably and to the highest standard
- Warehouse procurement related experience preferable
- Advanced Excel and PPT skills
- Analytically minded and able to interpret and follow-up with complex data sets
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to drive projects and solve problems independently
- Able to prioritise and manage expectations of multiple high-level stakeholders
- German language fluency to business level is highly desirable, but not essential
What you’ll receive
This isn’t getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We’re proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £54,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting, company car and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Full training on all systems will be provided using a dedicated and individually catered training plan to ensure that you receive the correct level of knowledge in order to complete your duties. Training will be provided both internally using experienced members of staff, departmental resources and externally using different agencies as and when required.
Source link Google News