Procurement Manager – Indirect Services job with Bramwith Consulting
Procurement Manager – Indirect Services – Global Retail Giant – Warwickshire – £50,000 – £62,000 + Package
To apply please contact Adam at [email protected]
Market leading Retail giant seeks an up-and-coming procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £40bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious procurement Manager. The successful applicant will enjoy a meritocratic and collaborative work environment, one-to-one training from the Head of Procurement and a large-scale Global sourcing & procurement remit. You will also get the opportunity to manage one buyer within the team.
As the Procurement Manager – Indirect Services you will:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies across indirect categories including but not limited to HR & Recruitment, Marketing & Outsourcing, Operations, Logistics, FM etc
- Manage a direct report who will assist you across sourcing operations
- Operating with a truly global and strategic mind-set, working collaboratively with Global category teams to ensure alignment to relevant global procurement strategies
- Identifying sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers
- Work closely with c-suite stakeholders, winning backing and championing procurement change
- Strong procurement or purchasing experience across indirect categories (Professional Services, HR, Marketing, FM, Logistics, Travel, Fleet, etc)
- Display a track record of rapid development within procurement, and possess a CV that clearly outlines key projects, savings and achievements from your previous positions
- Be fully practised in the 7 step procurement process, including RFQ, RFP, Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Stakeholder Management phases
- Be a genuine team player that thrives within fast-paced and challenging work environments
- Have industry experience within either Retails or the FMCG space
If you are an ambitious and high-achieving procurement professional looking to accelerate your career, this Firm is offering you the perfect opportunity.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] or directly through this page.
Keywords: Strategic, Procurement, Indirects, HR, Marketing, Professional Services, Management, Team Lead, global, Warwickshire, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Birmingham, Leicester, Nuneaton
Source link Google News