Hotel and Accommodation Market Procurement Intelligence Report With COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global Forecasts, 2020-2024
The Hotel and Accommodation market will register an incremental spend of about $ 108 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.95% during the five-year forecast period. A targeted strategic approach to Hotel and Accommodation sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download free sample pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201120005309/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Hotel and Accommodation Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Key benefits to buy this report:
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information Knowledge centre on COVID-19 impact assessment
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Hotel And Accommodation market procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers achieve the best prices for Hotel And Accommodation market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Hotel And Accommodation pricing levels, pros and cons of prevalent pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing and category management strategies and best practices to fulfil their category objectives.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers Click Here
To access the definite purchasing guide on the hotel and accommodation that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Hotel And Accommodation TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Subscribe Now for Free.
Some of the top hotel and accommodation suppliers listed in this report:
This hotel and accommodation procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Marriott International Inc.
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
- Accor SA
- Hyatt Hotels Corp.
- Wyndham Destinations Inc.
- Four Seasons Hotels Ltd.
- InterContinental Hotels Group Plc
- Melia Hotels International SA
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Plc
- Choice Hotels International, Inc
This procurement report helps buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their hotel and accommodation requirements by answering the following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the hotel and accommodation category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform– Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo