AT&T, Eurotech S.P.A., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, SAP SE – Monroe Scoop
“Connected Logistics Market Overview Forecast To 2026
The connected logistics market is broadly segmented into software, platforms, services, transportation modes, verticals, and regions. The software segment is further divided into asset management solutions, warehouse IoT solutions, security solution, data management, and network management & streaming analytics. Compared to solutions, the services segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The services segment in the connected logistics market helps end-users in enabling smart & coordinated decision-making processes, mitigating the risks & vulnerabilities of IoT in logistics, using efficient tools and techniques. Moreover, these services enhance data management techniques and help meet end-to-end needs of all segments in the logistics vertical.
The security solution is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, as it mainly focuses on data security, the prime need of logistics companies. As IoT solutions offer an extremely connected system, data security solutions helps in ensuring data security. Rising incidents of data theft and data tampering have forced companies to purchase security solutions, thereby helping the security solution to grow at a high rate, as compared to other solutions.
This Research report comes up with the size of the global Connected Logistics Market for the base year 2020 and the forecast between 2020 and 2026.
The following manufacturers are assessed in this report in terms of sales, revenue, and market share for each company:
AT&T, Eurotech S.P.A., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, SAP SE, Infosys Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, Orbcomm Inc., Cloud Logistics, Freightgate Inc.
Get a PDF Sample Copy (including TOC, Tables, and Figures) @
Types of Connected Logistics covered are:
Device Management, Application Management, Connectivity Management
Applications of Connected Logistics covered are:
Roadway, Railway, Airway, Seaway
The report renders a complete view of the world Connected Logistics market by classifying it in terms of application and region. These segments are examined by current and future trends. Regional segmentation incorporates current and future demand for them in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. The report collectively covers specific application segments of the market in each region.
To get this report at a profitable rate, Click Here https://garnerinsights.com/Global-Connected-Logistics-Market-Size-Status-and-Forecast-2019-2025#discount
Regional Analysis For Connected Logistics Market
North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The analyzed data on the Connected Logistics market help you put up a brand within the industry while competing with the giants. This report provides insights into a dynamic competitive environment. It also offers a progressive viewpoint on different factors driving or restricting the market growth.
Get Full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figures, Chart, etc. @
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the Connected Logistics market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the Connected Logistics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Connected Logistics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
- The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Highlights the following key factors:
1) Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
2) Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
3) SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
4) Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
5) Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
6) Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
7) Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
8) Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Access Full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figures, Chart, etc. @
The growth of this market globally is subjected to various factors, including consumer ace Connected Logistics of a lot of Connected Logistics products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, This report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Kevin Thomas
+1 513 549 5911 (US)
+44 203 318 2846 (UK)
Email: [email protected]